Tuition and Fees
Here is a brief description of our base plan. We have easy access payment plans designed to
all our applicants with guarantee approval. To make the enrollment and start classes it is
required a $700 down payment make a payment plan.
Important note: After your electronic or physical enrollment, if you decided to not take the training
there is a $300 non-refundable fee that will be discounted from the down payment.
Certified Nurse Assistant Course $1,700
The price includes:
– Tuition ($1,550)
– Rhode Island State Exam fee ($114)
*We do all the application paperwork!
– Rhode Island Department of Health License Fee
*We do all the paperwork!
– Complete access to our advanced Patient Care Simulator!
– Internship Practices
– First Aid/CPR/AED Certification ($90)
– HITEP CNA Certificate
– Books (Book, Handbook, Workbook)
– Medical Supplies (all the supplies needed during the course.)
– Antimicrobial Hand Soap – Knee-high elastic stocking – Transfer (gait) belt – Bedpan – Denture (training device) – Gloves – PPE gown – Serving trays, feeding supplies – Washbasin -Washcloths – Emesis basin – Toothbrush – Toothpaste – Blood pressure cuff – Stethoscope – Alcohol prep pads – Measuring containers – Medical scale – A catheterism device (catheter care training) – Wheelchairs – Hospital beds
Communication and interpersonal skills.
Safety and emergency procedures.
Personal care skills.
Basic restorative services and skills.
Basic nursing skills.
Best practices procedures.
Duration & Hours
The morning class lasts 6 weeks. Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The evening class for 8 weeks. Monday to Thursday from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
With the tuition, students will have access to the following benefits:
Job Fair (With the best employment offices of Rhode Island).
Medical supplies (All supplies needed during the course including Blood Pressure Cuff, Stethoscope, PPE gown, Catheters, and more.).
HITEP CNA Certificate.
Rhode Island Exam Application ($114) and Rhode Island License ($35).
Free access to skill room and tutoring/coaching sessions after graduation (by appointment).
How to apply
You can apply here or stop by our office located at 515 Elmwood Ave, Providence RI, 02907.
To complete the enrollment you will need the following documents and drop them off at our
– Background Check Information (B.C.I).**
– Rhode Island State issued ID or Driver License.
– Vaccines record.
– Physician’s Physical Exam.